Saturday, December 25, 2010

pretty things.

While the 25th may just about to be over, it just occurred to me that i must think up some new years resolutions!
i guess, for me, new years resolutions end up being quite worthless after the first month of january [of the new year] because i can never fully stick to them. but it's still fun to think up things that i'd like to improve or change [in a positive way].
& perhaps if it's something i really do came about, i will stand by it & pursue the idea.
it literally feels like just months ago when i wrote my resolutions on my blog for '10.
it scares me sometimes, how fast time really does pass by us. especially with the busy schedules & lives that people obtain. i guess creating resolutions for the new year is like stopping to smell the roses, for me anyway.


▲natt

No comments: