Wednesday, June 29, 2011

pink, brown & blonde

2nd photo makes me laugh a little. 
ha....ha
thats how i laugh.
not really.
i bought a sweetas crop from USED yesterday. 
not something to 'woop woop' about. 
so uh... i was cleanin out my closet and found dollar store hair spray. 
probably from a couple years backk.... pehehehe. this cannot be good for my hair...i mean... it does say on the bottle: do not use on fine or bleached blonde hair.
oh well, it's just my ends... what's the worst that can happen?
anyhow. i'm wanting dip dye more than ever now. i know imma have to wait at least a 2-3 weeks but it will be accomplished soon or later. 
today is my day off.... yipee! n_n


▲natt

1 comment:

nik said...

if today is your day off then skype me! i'm going to bed, will be awake in 8 hours. xoxo.

nikjillb.blogspot.com