Monday, September 1, 2014

real talk.

some verses that have really helped me over the past few days:


fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, 
I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding. 
Proverbs 3:5

Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. 
Let each of you look not only to his own interests, but also to the interests of others.
Philippians 2:3-4

It is better to take refuge in the Lord than to trust in man.
Psalm 118:8

Delight yourself in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart. 
Commit your way to the Lord; trust in him, and he will act.
Psalm 37:4-5

For am I now seeking the approval of man, or of God? Or am I trying to please man? 
If I were still trying to please man, I would not be a servant of Christ.
Galations 1:10

But this I call to mind, and therefore I have hope: The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; 
his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.
Lamentations 3:21-23



▲natt

No comments: