Saturday, August 8, 2015

4 months... but really, who's counting.


i couldn't think of a clever ice-breaker, so this'll have to do.
instead of giving you a lengthy, boring run-down of my life the past few months,
allow me to give you the more "significant" details... and then we'll call it a day.
let's take this point-form style.

- i no longer work at wings + horns (though i do miss it there, and the people)
- i work at Westside Church (also the church that i've been attending for 7 years) as the
front desk administrator.
- i booked a flight to new york (!!!) for the end of october. i'll be there for 11 days.
it's been a long time coming for that trip. i am very very very excited.
- i have gone back to my roots of being active and healthy. i train twice a week with my
good friend and trainer, ann, and hit up the gym on my own 3 or 4 other days of the week.
fitness has done a 180 for my body in the way i feel and function.
physically, i feel so alive and strong.

that's all. i promised to keep it short.
going to try to get back into the swing of blogging.
forgive me for the lengthy absence and thanks for your patience.
more to come...




No comments: